FLORHAM PARK MEDICAL
This state-of-the-art commercial and medical office building’s exceptional location at 83 Hanover Road at Florham Park is in close proximity to Morristown Memorial, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Barnabas Health Ambulatory Care Center and Overlook Hospitals. Renovated in 1997 and 2005, the building’s unique features include a two-story atrium lobby, canopy, attractive façade and new generator pad, as well as a park-like setting with ample parking.
Located in the heart of Morris County between Route 10 and South Orange Avenue- Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park Medical Center is highly visible and offers excellent access to I-280, I-287 and Route 24.
- New Canopy, Abundant Parking and New Generator Pad
- Convenient Proximity to the Area’s Major Highways and Amenities, including Retail, Hotels, and Restaurants
- Newly Renovated Lobby and Common Areas
- Two-Story Atrium
- Exceptional Identity / Building Signage
- Wide Hallways
- Common Area Bathrooms & Interior Bathrooms